Saturday, November 7, 2009

I want a email list of all the school,education institute all over india if some body have it plz give it2me?

Hey bud,





I recommend that you contact the Indian Embassy in Washington, DC. You can google them or just follow my link:





www.indianembassy.org





Look around the site and then contact them about emailing their Education Ministry. (Not ministry like church, they call departments of their government ministries in the British tradition.) I doubt that all their schools have computers, and many areas in India are without electricity - remember there are many areas so poor that they don't even have running water. However, the Education Ministry may be able to provide some email addresses for the major schools.


Another obstacle for you may be their lack of English skills and your lack of Punjab, Pashtu, or the thousand other languages used in the Indian subcontinent. Good luck though, and let me know how it all turns out!





Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting