Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why doesn't my own email address show up on my contacts list?

I marked myself as a favourite Hotmail contact but when I write messages, my name doesn't show up on the favourite contacts list.
Why doesn't my own email address show up on my contacts list?
Are you sure you saved your email address to your contact list? I put my own address on my Hotmail contact list without a problem. Just go to your Contacts, then click New to create a new contact. Fill in your own personal email address and info and then click SAVE. Maybe you forgot to click "save"?





Good luck,


Donk



Reply:i guess that is the way it is built, not to show your own email id in the contact list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting