Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I email a list of persons I麓ve allready created without showing every contact, but only the list name?

send the e-mail to yourself, put the other names in the BCC: field, the only address anyone will see will be yours.
How can I email a list of persons I麓ve allready created without showing every contact, but only the list name?
Depends what email you are using, I have Adelphia mail and when I go to send it, at the bottom it says, personal, private, etc, you choose, and you choose to send regular, or urgent, etc.
Reply:I would like to know how to do this as well.


The above will not work.


I can see every name it is sent to in Explorer, coming from Yahoo.


Also, if you look in the headers, there are all the email addresses.


I don't know why they call it Blind Carbon Copy (for those too young to recall carbon paper being used for copies!~lol!~)


There is nothing BLIND about it..


Anyone else know how this is done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting