Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Someone from Mobster who is not in my friend's list added me after giving him my email. How is it done?

I am not sure but. This is how I got more people for my mob. I added more friends .The page I am going to show you is a 1 click myspace friend adding site. All I did was copy and pasted "join my mob" into each friend request and with just 10 minutes of work


I had 25 people. The cool thing about the site is they work on a point system. The more people you add the more points you get. The higher up on the list you are placed on the list. So basically you add 50 people you get like 30 incoming friend requests. ***Don't forget to enter your friend id before adding people so you get your points*** I hope this helps!!!


http://www.AddMeFast.com
Someone from Mobster who is not in my friend's list added me after giving him my email. How is it done?
There is a program called mymobster (you can search on that) and it will give you adds without friend invites.





At any point you can find anyone mobsters (if they are playing) by bringing up someones mobster in the fight room and swapping in the friend id in place of whatever one is displayed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting