Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If I want to change my email address (hotmail), is it possible to just copy my current friend list?

And then paste it into my msn with the new email address? Because I have so many, it would be ridiculously tedious to re-add them one by one.
If I want to change my email address (hotmail), is it possible to just copy my current friend list?
Log onto your old account





Go to your Windows Live Messenger Windows, with all the contacts on it.





Click on 'contacts' at the top of the window.





Now click on 'Save instant messaging contacts' ( Save it to a spot you remember.)





Now log off this account and log onto your new hotmail account.





Click on 'contacts' on the top of your Windows Live Messenger Window.





Click on 'import instant messaging contacts' and select the saved file and click on 'Open'.





Ta Da, there you have it all your contacts from the old account to your new account without any hassle.
Reply:hi


sign in to MSN using your old account


contacts


save contact list


a file will be created in 'C:/my documents'





now open MSN with the new account


contacts


import contacts


go to the file created previously


import





that's it





you can also use your email


contacts export/import contacts














☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє ๔คу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆$คlย2☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вє σяιgιคℓ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting