Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why am I still getting email from the addresses I put on my block list?

I have checked, and double checked the address on my block list and am sill recieving email from those addresses. Why?
Why am I still getting email from the addresses I put on my block list?
I will assume that this is not a Yahoo account which is giving you this problem, in which case it would be quite similar to a problem I recently had. It turned out that, in my case, the mail service I was using was in cahoots with the mail I had attempted to block. They were overriding my blocks to reap revenue.


I have had good luck with yahoo in this respect. Anything I have reported as unwanted was put into my bulk folder at first (probably to give me a chance to make certain that I didn't want it) and then, finally, it has been blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting