Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I delete someone from my yahoo email address book without them being taken off my yahoo messanger list?

Everytime I add someone to my yahoo messanger they show up in my yahoo address book even though i dont have their email address which has caused my email address book to become overcrowded with people whose email address i do not have. Everytime i delete them out of my address book it deletes them from my messanger as well.
How do I delete someone from my yahoo email address book without them being taken off my yahoo messanger list?
Go to your Yahoo! Mail


click 'Addresses'


click 'Address Options'


Now the Address book edit option will come


click 'Edit Ctegory'


Now edit as you like.
Reply:you can't delete them... if you don't want to.





your messenger is just like your address book, only without the people who only have email adds.





just sort them out in categories.. that way, it'll be easier for you.





it's really like that. so i guess you just have to stick with it.. :)
babynames

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting