Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My former yahoo id was compromised. Can I recover my friends list or groups or email?

My account was fine when I left Wednesday morning. When I returned later I could not log in and the lost password feature has been altered also. In other words I cannot find any of my friends, view my email, or moderate the groups that I held ownership to. Is my entire profile now lost? Where do I get any help?
My former yahoo id was compromised. Can I recover my friends list or groups or email?
Contact yahoo an as long as you can provide the birth date you used to create the account then yahoo will be able to recover it for you
Reply:Please let me know if you have been able to recover your account.





And is there any Helpdesk number which can be contacted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting