Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm trying to create an email list.?

I type a name, I get a message that I have to insert a valid email address. I put that in and I get a message that the name cannot have "@" in it (as well as some other symbols). What am I doing wrong?
I'm trying to create an email list.?
Try this in Yahoo:


After you click on Compose or Forward to open the message window, click on "To" to open your address book which is set up only for emailing.


Check the boxes (TO, BC or BCC) next to the contacts you wish to send to, go to the top of the list and click "Insert Checked Contacts." The addresses you selected will be in the fields you selected and the address book will close.


This way, it will be in the required format and will be accepted.



boys names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting