Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I can't get off a group email list. I want to disenroll how do I do that~?

No problem. You can unsubscribe by sending a blank message to:





groupname-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com





Make sure you replace "groupname" with the actual name of the group (e.g., pastry_chefs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com...
I can't get off a group email list. I want to disenroll how do I do that~?
Sign in to the group that you want to leave.


Near top of page, click "Edit Membership".


Scroll down to bottom of screen and click "Leave Group".


You will be asked if you are sure you want to leave the group. Click on "Leave Group".


You will be instantly unsubscribed from the group at that point. You might receive a few messages from that group, then no more will be mailed to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting