Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is there a way to email my outlook contact list to another person?

is there a way to email my outlook contact list to another person and if so how
Is there a way to email my outlook contact list to another person?
Yes. You can "export" your list on to your desktop, then send that file via email. Should be under file -%26gt; export then select like your desktop as the location to send it to, then when you email it just select it. Hope this helps.
Reply:Yes, there is.





In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.


Click Export to a file, and then click Next.


Click Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click Next.


In the folder list, click the Contacts folder, and then click Next.


Browse to the folder where you want to save the contacts as a .csv file. ( browsed to the DESKTOP, clicked on the NEW FOLDER icon and named it Outlook Contacts)


Type a name for the exported file (again, I used Outlook Contacts here also), and then click OK.


Click Next.


Click Finish.


That gives you a comma separate list of your Outlook Contacts.





Open your email program and start a new email to the person you wish to send the list. Click on the attachment icon at the top of the email and attach the folder from your desktop.





Send the email and you've sent them the list. They will need to IMPORT the list into their Outlook. Here's how the person would do that. The recipient should move the file from the email to the desktop (just drag it there), then:





Open Outlook.





On the File menu, click Import and Export.





Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.





In the list, click Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click Next.





Click Browse, locate your file (on the desktop), and then click Next.





Click your Contacts folder or another folder that contains contacts, and then click Next.





In the list, click the file that contains your address list, and then click Map Custom Fields.




1 comment:

  1. Today I woke up for my computer had blown up on unknown cause. I lost all my data. But to my good fortune almost whole data I could restore except outlook accounts data and passwords. In this case my friend helped me very much - how to recover outlook password. This tool, which he had found on an unknown blog resolved my trouble without even trying.

    ReplyDelete

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting