Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can anybody tell me how to get tons and billions of email id list for free. ?

hello to readers,


I have started affiliate programme and I want to sell my products how can I sell and where I can find the customers. Someone told me that you have to get lots of email id of all kinds and send them your products. please help
Can anybody tell me how to get tons and billions of email id list for free. ?
I'd hate to help someone set up to Spam me. You can use Yahoo or Google search to find services that will sell you a mailing list. The search term Email Lists got lots of these.


Your main problem will be that if you try to send out large amounts of mail Yahoo and most other services will cancel your account. You can send out legitimate advertisements to people who ask for them but you need to pay for the proper type of email account and you have to pay for the lists of addresses. Again, Yahoo and Google search engines can help you find the proper services to help you do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting