Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I set up an email contact list? One response said to check the address arrow in the inbox.?

There is no "address" label in the inbox. Another response said to do it from the friends chat. I don't see that either. why is this so difficult? I would think I should be able to set this up from the "create" email area.
How do I set up an email contact list? One response said to check the address arrow in the inbox.?
Ah, ha-----you said ----"create". That leads me to think you are talking about Outlook Ex.


If that's the case-----maybe this will help.





Go to your main mail page------down near the bottom (under "contacts) there is the link----"open address book".


When that opens----Click File-----(not the on the IE browser---but the one on the address book page). Then you can click on "new contact", to add to your address list-------OR "new group" if that's what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting