Monday, October 12, 2009

Can I search for people who have me on their contact list using my email address?

I had an email address and let it go inactive for too long. I was able to get it back but I lost all my contact info. I know I can enter my email %26amp; see who has me blocked, is there somewhere I can enter my email address to see whose friends list I am on?
Can I search for people who have me on their contact list using my email address?
If you want to reactivate your account just go to yahoo mail at the site bellow





http://mail.yahoo.com





and make login with your user and password. Click the forgot your password button if you don't remember your password.





Get in touch with your contacts to see in which list are you on.
meaning of names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting