Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I sent an email out to my contact list; telling them that I have a new email.?

I took the short way and sent it to EVERYONE. Now people I know are saying rude and vulgar things, and replying to my family, friends, and boss. Ive asked them to stop and tried to take names off of the list. But its not working. Is there a way to just delete the email so this will all stop?





It is gmail and for us it is organised into a thread, but for others on other servers it isnt. HELP.
I sent an email out to my contact list; telling them that I have a new email.?
You shouldn't got that "pissed off" response if all your conctact new each other.





If this is not the case, you should've email them one by one. In each email only one recipient. They got mad because this way their email address is known by other of your contact. Also the header of the email becomes very long showing a bunches of address and look's not good.





Merely ethical reason's i believe.






Reply:Once you send an email, you can't delete it. Send your deepest apologies to your family, friends, and boss. Cut those other people out of your life. Next time, if you do a mass email like that you can put the addresses into the BCC line. This is blind, and no one who gets the email will see what addresses were in the BCC line.
babynames

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting