Monday, October 12, 2009

What does no smiley face mean in my email contacts list?

Does this mean that the contact blocked me from there messenger? This person has a yahoo email address and when I added them to my yahoo email contacts there was no smiley face next to there name-all my other yahoo contacts have smiley faces. Have I been blocked from their yahoo messenger?
What does no smiley face mean in my email contacts list?
If it is the yellow smile it means they are signed in to yahoo messenger. If it is that gray face they are not. If there is a small shaded circle with no face they are being approved approving etc.








Avatar or picture or "in" simbol also means online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting