Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I add new addresses to my Yahoo address list without it cancelling previous email addresses?

I started a list of email addresses and had four displayed and I tried ro add another and finished up with 3 on display which encluded the new one and the 4th previously showen seemed deleated.
How do I add new addresses to my Yahoo address list without it cancelling previous email addresses?
the simpliest way to do this is once you are logged into your email address, go to the tabs above and click addresses.


once there, go down to the bottom where it says quick add contact.


then, fill in the info, and click add.


it should add the contact without deleting any other contacts u had saved.


hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting