Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I take my friend's email address off the reported spam list on Yahoo mail?

Instead of deleting a friend of mine's email, I accidently clicked the "spam" button so now it is reporting his email address as spam. Is there any way I can correct this? It really was an accident.
How can I take my friend's email address off the reported spam list on Yahoo mail?
Add the address to you contacts list.





To add addresses to Yahoo! Mail:


(regular email, not Beta)





Go to your email box


%26gt;click 'Addresses' tab (slight upper left of your image or the word 'Inbox'


%26gt;click 'Add Contact' button (under 'Addresses' tab)


%26gt;Enter at least a 'First' 'Name:' and 'Email:' address, in the appropriate input bar


%26gt;click 'Save' button (under 'Addresses' tab)


When you send an email, look for the option offered to add contact to your addresses.
Reply:Look in the Bulk folder. If you can locate the message there, select it and mark it as "Not Spam".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting