Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why do people from my email list try to reply to my messages sent to them and yahoo is missing the "h"

How can I correct the problem. I was told I need to go into my email software to correct the spelling, but I don't know how. Can anyone help with this problem I am having. Thank! Tammy
Why do people from my email list try to reply to my messages sent to them and yahoo is missing the "h"
First, to answer the question:





Go to your Yahoo Mail account and click on 鈥極ptions鈥?(to the right, near the top). Under 鈥楳anagement鈥?click on 鈥楳ail Addresses鈥? then select the account you are having trouble with (there is probably only one) and select 鈥楨dit鈥? Enter your full email address in the box labeled 鈥楻eply to:鈥?under 鈥楴ame and Email鈥?and select 鈥楽ave鈥?(at the left).








Additional details (since my other answer):





Glad I was able to help. You may want to leave the 'Reply to:' box blank; when someone replies to your email it will still automatically go to you (when you fill in the 'Reply to:' box all replies go to the address entered, but when it is left blank the recipient鈥檚 email handler defaults to reply to the sender), and there will be a slightly lessened chance that your emails will sometimes be mistaken for spam and accidentally blocked by some spam filters.
Reply:well it is hard to pinpoint your problem...i dont know what email your using...but scence you said yahoo in there im guessing you use yahoo...but theres no software for yahoo so i dont get that part...ummm...hmmm...i dont know...sorry





good luck though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting