Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I forward an email that I received from someone else to everyone in my contact list?

open the original email and then click the forward button. Then hit the to button next to where you would put the email address in. That will bring you to your email contacts. Then hit select all, to put all your email address from your address book and hit send.
How do I forward an email that I received from someone else to everyone in my contact list?
With Yahoo, open the email select forward, then To, which will bring up your contact list. At the bottom of the page you will see select all %26amp; clear all. If you do not want the previous email addresses to appear in your email high light them by holding down the left mouse key and moving the mouse over them then click the space bar or delete key. If you do not want your contact list to appear in the forwarded email select Show BBC (blind carbon copy) . With Yahoo you will have to put one address in the To box.
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting