Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do i add a list of 1200 emails from excel to my outlook so i can select that group to email 1200 vendors?

I am having difficulty importing email addresses from excel document to outlook. I want to send out 1 mail to all 1200 vendors. How do I add the 1200 vendors to 1 group without having to do them one at a time?


Any help on this matter would be much appreciated!
How do i add a list of 1200 emails from excel to my outlook so i can select that group to email 1200 vendors?
Just about every email program allows you to import addresses using a Comma Separated Value (CSV) format.





So in the excel spreadsheet, save it as a typical .xls, then save it as a .csv. Go to Outlook and you should be able to go to Import and select a .csv file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting