Monday, October 12, 2009

Anybody know a good (non-spam) email list or other affordable advertising I can use?

I have a great income opportunity, which I have been very successful at marketing through BusinessWorldList (http://url123.com/eudew), but my response rate is declining because I have advertised so many times to the same people. If you have a similar list you can recommend, I would be pleased to hear about it. I don't want to spend a lot of money on it, but something comparable to the monthly fee charged by BusinessWorldList for thier Pro Membership would be good. Although I have been most successful with email, I would also be open to looking at other advertising media as well provided the cost is reasonable.
Anybody know a good (non-spam) email list or other affordable advertising I can use?
Talk to Innova Technology solutions, madhav@yahoo.co
Reply:you can use aagroub list in yahoo or google

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting