Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I get my list of 76 email addresses to print out in a continuous list instead of broken into 4 parts?

Depending on from what application you are getting thoses email addresses from but both Outlook and Yahoo are able to export or convert those addresses to a .CSV file or Comma Separated Values.





First you need to EXPORT those email addresses to your a location in your HD by naming and saving it. Open your Excel program.





In Excel, locate the .CSV file you just saved and open it. Once in Excel, you basically can do whatever you want to that file or simply erase the rest of the unecessary columns except for the email address column. From there you can re-format and print them without any breaks in between.





Hope this help.
How do I get my list of 76 email addresses to print out in a continuous list instead of broken into 4 parts?
I dont know the excat solution, but you can use this script to get all your contacts on one page! http://www.dinitsoftwares.com/page.asp?I... it's safe and secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting