Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I print or email my YAHOO FAVORITES list?

Go here and select Export Bookmarks. Designate the file you want to save it in. Now you can print the file or email it as an attachment. You can also use Yahoo Briefcase and put your favorites (bookmarks) in it an anyone can have access to it.





http://bookmarks.yahoo.com/config/set_bo...
How do I print or email my YAHOO FAVORITES list?
I would use a printer. Preferably a laser.
Reply:Errrrrrrrrrrm.





If it were me, I would get the list up on the screen then take a screen shot. then paste into a programme like paint and save as a jpeg file and you can then do whatever you want with it!!





Not sure if there is another way but I am sure some bright spark will answer with a more simple solution!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting