Monday, October 12, 2009

How do you find the White List which is set up for the email addresses I want to accept emails from?

I have checked mail options and can't find this feature. Some emails keep coming in my bulk that shouldn't. Is there a White List for allowed emails?
How do you find the White List which is set up for the email addresses I want to accept emails from?
What application are you using for e-mail? If it is Yahoo e-mail, just open the mis-routed e-mail and click on the box that says "Not Spam." That will send all e-mail from that address to your regular in-box. If you are asking about another application, let me know what the application is.





Below is a link to a discussion of white lists from Wikipedia.
Reply:Unfortunately, the comment above mine is wrong. There are a few e-mail addresses that I have this problem with repeatedly (among them are my own e-mails). I always hit the "Not Spam" button, but to no avail. They always go into the junk-mail box. Does anyone have a real answer to this question? Report Abuse

scottish name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email list Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting